From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 22:03:28 PACIFIC
Kimberly,

Mom, read us the history of Bhor the Ferret God and how he saved Nevada
from the UGLY General P. Wilson & his Nazi F&G Stormtroopers.  Sam & I
(Spanky) were talking to the girls, Claudia & Scarlet and we decided to
send you an urgent note to ask Bhor for help.  You see we are hiding out in
Beautiful Sunny California, which is overshadowed by CACA Land, currently
own & operated by Yucky General Wilson & his Nazi F&G Stormtroopers.

Do you think, Bhor the Ferret God, armed with Fertnir into CACA Domain, and
scare the pants off General P.  Wilson & his Nazi F&G Stormtroopers.  Scare
them so bad, that they clear out of Sunny California, taking all their CACA
with them, never again to cloud up our State with their stupidity.  If the
mighty Bhor could, and would, then "California Dreaming" would become a
reality.

Waiting for the Dawn of True Freedom,
Spanky, Sam, Claudia, & Scarlet O'Ferret plus mom - Steph