From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 20:31:02 -0800
Any one else out there with a Fert that actually wags their tail?  I have
recently noticed my Katie "wag" her tail very fast (like a rattlesnake) when
she plays "Fight the hand under the blanket" with my Dad.  This is the only
time I see this behavior, she dosn't do this even when she plays the same
game with me.  It really is cute, but I thought I read somewhere that
Fuzzies DO NOT "Wag" their tails.  Is Katie an exception, or did I misread
something?

Amy Evers

NOTE FOR FLO MEMBERS!  Great new attention getter: Learn to climb up on top
of your cage,(4 foot high or higher prefered) then grab that wire thing that
holds your water bottle to the cage and pull it up.  The water bottle will
crash to the floor and your Human will come running very fast.  Humans will
then give you lots of hugs and pets when they realize it wasn't you that
crashed.  (Don't do this too many times in a row though, cause they get
suspicious and may put you back in the cage)

From: Agent Katie, Queen of the House ( no one else here but the birds, and
they don't count.)