From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:02:15 -0600
>Remember ..things happen in life that sometimes you don't see coming.
>You do the best you can and try really hard to do what is right by your
>pets.

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Luckily I have a father who cares
about animals as much as I do, otherwise, I don't know how I would have
dealt with Baby's broken leg Friday night...The doctor splinted his leg and
popped his hip back into place--thankfully, Baby was unconscious at the
time.  (When it came time for the x-rays, my silly feline jumped off the
table!  Dr. had to anesthetize him.)  I'll be taking him back to the office
Monday.  If you have ever tried to keep a tom cat still, you know why I am
almost bald!!  I really considered duct tape over a towel!  lol

Blessings to all the sick fuzzies, and sympathy to all who have suffered =
loss (I thought I was one of them).
 Tammy, Baby, & Pea Pie