Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:22:22 -0700
This is the hardest post I ever had to do:
To-night (7-25-01),starting at 9:00pm we had to put down 3 of our babies.

A little story on the first:
Bandit:
He was one of our first rescue's, back in 1995.  He and his brother Baron
were at a pet store and where going to be put down, because they were both
bitters and a year old.  We rescued them, and they became our personals .
He had to be put down because of the cancer growing inside of him.  He
was a non-surgical canadate.  he was an ADV baby, and already had several
surgeries.  He was in pain.  When you picked him up he would cry.

Next is Noel :
Noel was a wonderful little Chocolate Sable girl.  we had surgery on her
in the spring.  She had two(2) tumors on her liver.  We closed her up and
she spent another 4 months at our shelter.  She was very playful and sweet.

The Last is Geezer :
If you don't know the story on Geezer, please check out Kat Parsons web
site: http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/mary-geezer.html

We received Geezer from animal control on November 17th, 2000.  The people
who owned him where evicted from their home in Oct, and he was put out at
the curb and left there for 3 weeks.  He was taken into our shelter and
given all the Love he could get.  After quite a few vet visits,e-mails with
other vets, Geezer Has Malignant neoplasia in his nose cavity.  He started
to slow down a lot.  Not doing the things he use to do, I'm sure Mary will
send a better post!

All I can say is God Bless you three, and I love you dearly!  I'm sorry for
the pain you had to endure in your life time, and if we made a difference
in your life to the better, I'm grateful for that, because I know you made
a difference in our's!

 WE LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU!!!

LOVE Shelter Dad:   Kris S. Mewton
                    www.mkaresq.com