From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:30:55 EDT
Hey gang !!

Sasquatch was running around in the living room (at least he's not hiding
so much anymore) while I went to tend to the other kids.  It was Fuzzy Soup
night so I poured several bowl of soup and placed them on the floor in the
kids room.

I use a squeeky toy to call the kids for dinner.  As I was doing so Nori
yelled out "He's dooking!  Squatch is running and dooking !!"  I ran into
the living room and sure enough he was !!  Running, bouncing, dooking and
playful.

During his playtime he made a point of stealing our shoes and socks and
trying to hide them under the computer desk.  "Snatch-socks" as he is now
knicknamed seems to be progressing.

He was still very cautious later when I picked him up to put him away, but
he did not try to bite.  Oh, yeah, along with a LOT of praise and cuddling,
he enjoyed a very large bowl of Fuzzy Soup.

Warm Fuzzies ~~!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew