Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:33:10 -0400
Dear FMLers...

Ok here's the word on my DMK boy Jovan. He had surgery last week, but
not the re-route as it was not indicated. He was neutered and had some
tumors removed and has some sutures that come out on Friday. He is back
to running the house in the morning and is finally helping me teach
some manners to a very rude kitten named Onyx!!! yes Onyx is black and
a handfull even for such a small kitten. He is in the bitey kitten
stage right now and Jo Jo is starting to take notice of him... As for
adrenal problems I have one small boy named Troy who is starting to
show signs. Losing hair and getting the male agressive behavior going
on... You all know the signs. He is my first adrenal case in about six
years so I guess it was timee for another case... Not good but I will
ask my vet if she can get the deslorin implants. ( I know that isn't
spelled right but close enough to reconize...LOL) Anyway All here is
good. I only have one DMK but if all the other DMK kids are anything
like my Jovan... Then you have a treasure on your hands for sure. A
very big Thank You to Lisa Watson in Fallon for her help in bringing
that boy to Reno!!! He is such a loveable lad too. He loves to chase
them kitty kritters and I think they like the chase as well... The
very  best to all !!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!!