From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 07:11:04 -0500
Catherine,
I am in Michigan.....
As I look behind me to see the ferrets.....they are all piled on top of each
other (4), a tight ball of fur, normally they sleep close but sprawled out,
and I sometimes find them taking a extra blanket and all are under it :)))))

They have been sleeping alot, especially the 4 lb one, he tends to play but
will put himself back to bed, he sleeps more than the others it seems,
healthy in all ways, just wondering if the weight makes him more sluggish,
when he is awake he's very playful.

Marti