From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:17:04 -0700
Hi Everyone...

The MMOMM shelter is in temp. quarters in Tennessee near Kingsport...  and
of course now that we are in The Land Of The Free..  Ferrets that is...  we
have one over a shoulder everywhere we wander..  Ferret PR ya know..  So we
talked Diane into hauling her fantastic camera along and off we went to the
Post Office..

The Postmistress was at the counter as is common here, and she instantly
fell head over heels in Love with our Mittsy Ferret!!!  Sooooo... we passed
over the fuzzy for snuggles and coo's while Diane took a few pics.,..
veeeeery sneaky Fuzzy PR..  soon the Post Office will be graced with a large
picture of one very chubby and delighted Woozle and one very 'sold on
fuzzy's' Postmistress!

Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, for a long ways around here goes to that
P.O. at least once in a while..  so you can imagine what that picture will
do to eradicate the notion that prevails in this area that fuzzys are biters
etc.,..  closest she got to a bite was a nose wash by one very loving
fuzzbutt...

How we doing????  I think the next stop should be the small town
manicurist..  caption to read..  'Mittsy has lovely nails..  by ----, ' or
maybe the Pharmacist and little girl there who loves fuzzys... or?????
seems everyone wants a photo with the little Ham.

And I seem to get waved over when I go out in the jeepling too.. and asked
about the current woozle on my shoulder.. in a harness and leash of course!

so the kids get their medical care.. the adrenal kids are dandy, the Ferret
Public Relations are progressing, and we are still looking for a place to
live here in the Land of Ferret Freedom!

And we are truly blessed...  just yesterday a shelter donation arrived that
will enable us to continue our work with lots less worries for a while..
THANK YOU LINDA!!!!  We will have Totally Ferret and be able to make woozle
goo and get meds. and send out floppies to adrenal ferret folks and well,
just lots of things!!!

Thanks to our Host and Hostess we are now a litter free ferret zone..  yup..
no more litter to scoop, manage, change, or throw out somewhere safe... we
just change the pan inserts daily and no mess and no smell and no yuk!  With
the newly developed spill proof/dig proof food pans...[available to anyone
who would like them for mischevious fuzzbutts] we have cut our shelter costs
to a minimum as well..  so there is more for the kids and less going out on
logistics that are the bane of any shelters existence!!  I know advertising
is a nono Bill, so the food pans will have to be arranged thru direct e-mail
[please] as they will be one item we have decided to make to help support
our shelter and adrenal disease reversals..

So much happened on the trip out here I don't know what to write about..
but there will be a travel footnote for you soon.

THANK YOU to all who sent support before and during our yourney..  and have
written since our arrival in temp.  quarters..  Your messages and help have
been of immesurable value and you can't know what it has meant to all of us.
MARGIE you are a genius!!!  JUDITH your a very special fuzzy friend!!  ALL
of you are very very special to us!!

Hugs and DOOKS to all

dayna and the wandering homeless woozles of the MMOMM shelter!!