Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:58:05 -0400
Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and support I've received
from folks over the last couple days with respect to my loss of Cricket.
Such support is wonderful and helps to lessen the pain of the loss
somewhat...

I've been able to relax a little more too, since Percival's adrenal surgery
went fine yesterday and this morning he bright eyed and finally has shaken
off the lingering effects of the sedation.  That slim chance of problems
with surgery, even for a healthy ferret, had me on edge, and I can't even
imagine my condition if something had happened to him yesterday just 3 days
after Cricket passing.  Happily he came through with flying colors...

Thanks again to everyone!

Butch
Zoe, Percival and George the Cat