Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:51:08 -0600
I received so many wonderful responses I just thought it easier to make
one big THANK YOU!!!  I do hope you do not mind.

My little chocolate lovers are doing fine even more so after I found the
stashed Twix bar!  See if I ever leave Halloween candy out again LOL

They must of been real mad at me for putting the goodies up because the
next day my husband left the door open.  Now this room holds all the
wonderful things that I find my ferrets like to get into but I don't like
them getting into.  Plants are number one on the list.  I never thought
my little ones could make such a mess!!!!!!!  I guess they showed me
who's boss and not to mess with their chocolate.  My girl knew I was mad
and would not come near me for quite awhile.  But she did later come up
and give a quick kiss on the nose.  Think it is the only one I ever had
from her.  Her way of apologizing????  Got to love them even at their
worst behavior.

I like to know how they can be such a little devil and an angel at one
time.

Thank you again all for calming my worries.  Although I know there will
be many more to come.

Donna, Whiskey & Harley