From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2014 22:21:56 -0500
I don't see a lot of movies but have seen a few with ferrets in them.
"Along Came Polly" was a good movie and I could relate to the blind
ferret since I had one who was blind also and ran into things a lot,
too. "Kindergarten Cop" was cute but I didn't like how they had the
ferret attack the guy at the end. I rented "The Big Labowski" and
started watching that one night and hated it right at the beginning,
so I fast forwarded it to the part with the ferret in the bathtub.
Didn't like that scene either. Enough of that movie!

It seems every time a ferret is in a TV show or movie, it is portrayed
as vicious. No wonder ferrets get a bad rap!

Barbara

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains
unawakened." Anatole France