From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:39:11 -0400
Hi there.

I havn't posted for a while but I have been lurking.  Some time ago I had
asked for prayer regarding a move we were making and we thought that we were
going to move into a trailer park that was a FFZ.  First of all, thank you
to those few that wrote me.  I apologize for not writing back but things
have been crazy here.  I still intend to write you back.  If you don't
remember who you are, I will remind you.  We are not moving into a trailer
park now but a town house.  We are allowed one small dog so we claimed Tawny
as our pet.  The dog is to be only 12" tall and Tawny is the size of a small
Shepherd.  The superintendant knew this and let her in saying that once you
are in, what you have in there doesn't matter, as long as they don't disturb
the neighbours.  They can do nothing about it.  It almost appears that every
other unit has animals, even more than one.  Our neighbour has 2 dogs and
one is a Rotweiler.  We figure we won't have any problems with our 9
fuzzies.  They are quiet.  Now all we have to do is keep them from ruining
the carpet.  We arn't taking any chances either.  To be on the safe side we
are acting as if we are in a FFZ.  I used to be somewhat critical of people
who smuggled ferrets into places they weren't alowed.  I would say, "Well
why don't they move somewhere that pets are allowed?" I will never criticize
anyone about that again.  Now that we are in a position to find a rental
place, we know what it is like and have a better understanding of why people
move to where they do.

I do have one question about our new place and ferret proofing.  The place
has electric heat and therefore has radiator type heaters.  Have you had
problems with your fuzzies getting into these things, especially when they
are on?  How have you ferret proofed them?  I write back everyone that gives
me advice but I will be off-line for a few days so I won't get back to you
right a way.  Please don't let that stop you from writing.  I will be happy
if there are some ideas there waiting for me when I get back on.  Thanks
again for your good advice.  It is sure appreciated.

Take care and give your fuzzies an extra hug and kiss today.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6