Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:56:35 -0700
Oh Ferret Diva!  I have succesfully saved the pic you sent me but in my
moment of gloating at my webmistressness....I DIDN'T SAVE YOUR EMAIL!!!!!
Oh how do you put up with me?  Could you (she says sheepishly) please e
me with the last cartoon you sent me.  I actually managed to get it on my
web page, but it came out too small.  Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Tank u vewwwwwwwwwwwwwy much

Kim and da little sometins up my sleeve.