From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 09:25:56 -0400
[Forwarded by Alexandra Colburn -- Kim was having trouble posting.
Kim's address is <[log in to unmask]>  BIG]

Finally, with tail between my legs , I can announce that the afghan
for our raffle is finished. I can send you a pic if you want but I
don't think Kat is up and running yet to post the pic on our website.
Anyone wishing to purchase tickets, please do so by Wednesday March
25. I'll be sending the tickets to BIG to do the drawing if that's ok
with him. BIG: Please email me privately with your mailing address if
you are willing to do this.

[Moderator;s note: It's fine with me but I hope the tickets are just
anonymous numbers so I can pick a number without knowing who it
"belongs" to. If they are not anonymous I will work out another
system to be sure it remains impartial.

Note also, today is March 25th but it is not Wednesday, so perhaps an
adjustment needs to be made somewhere? BIG]

Proceeds will go towards the daily needs of running the shelter which
are needed more so now than ever with me being on disability for
another two months. There will be two numbers drawn as I promised for
the delay in completing the afghan, the second winning ticket will be
getting a surprise ferrety item that is sure to please. Thanks again
for your patience while I muddled through the tribulations of getting
this afghan done.

Fuzzy Hugs,
Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.