From:
Beautiful Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:37:42 -0700
I have been a lurker here for some time.  I just got a job in the UK and
have just re subscribed to the FML after 2 months away from it.

I wish I could be at the Ceilidh this year, but I'm here in the UK.

It's come to my attention (sorry Randy) that this Ceilidh is a bit more
important than Randy has told you all.  You see, it's also Randy's birthday
that week and I think it would be nice if we could turn this into a
birthday celebration for Randy as well.  <Randy, don't shoot me for this
ok?>

I know it's her hopes that the Ceilidh will be a celebration in hopes that
they win the case against that guy from London, but I think it would be
nice if you all could make it a birthday dinner for her too.  She does so
much for everyone and the ferrets and never askes anything for herself.

I'm going to be sending her a Barbie doll from here (those of you who know
her know how much she loves her Barbie dolls <g>)

So, once again, come to the Ceilidh and show the ferrets and your shelter
mom Randy your support!!