From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 12:46:47 EDT
We are trying to build an outside enclosure for the ferrets, it will be
accessible from there room and we hope to have the money to have it
finished by Spring, we have raised the wall frame and put down the buried
wire, and have the wire walls up, but we ended up having to spend more on
the lumber then we estimated and now need to put on the roof, so we are
offering for sale the following items.

I Love Ferrets License Plate Frame
Put this frame around your license plate, and everyone will know that
ferrets are your favorite pet!  Plate features "I Love Ferrets" on the
top with paw prints traveling across the bottom.  The perfect accessory
for your vehicle.  Available in black only
$7.00

I Love Ferrets Bumper Sticker
Let everyone know how you feel with this bumper sticker on the back of your
buggy
$1.50

Sitting Ferret Watches
Ferret lovers should not be without this quality timepiece featuring your
favorite pet on the face. Quartz movement, goldtone case and leather band.
Men or Woman's style
$35.00

Or if you just want to make a donation please contact me, we will be adding
a plaque to the enclosure with the names all of the people and companies
that have donated items and services.

Thank You
Dorcus