From:
Jennifer Morlanne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 09:45:23 EST
Hi, my two Little Ones, Nancy (2.5 MFF) and Ronnie (2.5 MFF) are in the
vet's office today.  Nancy is going to have adrenal surgery and Ronnie was
supposed to have an exploratory to try and find the cause of blood in his
urine.  Ronnie's story is long, but in short, we have tried everything to
find his problem.  So we are resorting to exploratory surgery.  One problem
(another problem...): this weekend Ronnie got a fever and there was BRIGHT
red blood in his urine.  He's definitely feeling poor.  He's eating Duck
Soup and drinking water but of course the surgery is out and we're back to
not knowing what's wrong with him.

Please have a good thought and maybe a little prayer for them...and me :-(
I am soooo very worried, my heart aches.

     Thanks,
     Jennifer