From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 00:00:40 -0600
Hey Everyone,

Do I feel loved or what!!  Came home to 61 messages.  Geesh guys.  It may
take me a couple of days to catch up.  Had an emergency trip to Springfield
Illinois today, Candy's car blew up on her.  It is being towed back to St.
Louis and I took her home.

And the ferrets aren't talking to me.  Maybe I won't have to fight for the
covers tonight.  hehe.

Still thinking about all.

blessed be,
Margaret

"I have never been so insulted in all my life
I could swallow the seas to wash down all this pride
First you run like a fool just to be at my side
And now you run like a fool, but you just run to hide, and I can't abide"

Fiona Apple "Sleep to Dream"