From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:54:13 -0800
Have another question, hey at least I am trying to make the best for our
ferret's.  We got in two rescues, one, one year old and one 4 year old.
They came in a small one story cage and I don't know if they were in this
all their lives or not.  We put them in a four story and they only want to
be on the bottom.

Note here: Thank God I was smart enough to put the food, water and litter
box on the bottom when we changed cages.

They are not learning at all to climb.  For days I have put them on the
second floor and one walks down and the other falls down to the first
floor.  Sorry, won't try three until they get two down.  How long does it
take for them to learn to climb up or down?  Right now I still need to cage
the two at night.  Thanks for your support again.  Really didn't think I
would have to try to learn so much at one time.  Ya know, we do love them
and want to make sure they have the best.

Debbie