From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 14:21:11 -0400
TAIL ACNE
~~~~~~~~~
My Salty has tail acne too.  She has lost most of her hair on her tail - but
not all.  Its very stragly and bare, looking more like a rats tail with some
fur.  What I've been using is an Oxy Pad (regular strength) once a day.  Her
tail is clean and no orange spots, but the hair is still scarse.  Maybe when
her new coat comes in??  Now if I can only convince her to let me scrub her
tail.  I get these EVIL looks from her while I'm scrubbing!!

A TALE (yuk yuk)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Ayla has this habit of getting into...er, um.....mischief.  I know its
hard to believe.  Anyway, when I catch her in the act of whatever it is she
shouldn't be doing, she absolutely freezes in mid-action like "If I hold
still enough, she won't see me".  Its so funny, because she'll actuallly
stop in mid stream with a cup in her mouth in the middle of the living room
floor and just freeze there like a photo.  I'll walk right up to her and
stare at her up close and she won't budge or make eye contact.  She just
freezes like she's invisible as long as she doesn't move.

I'm sure there's ton out there that have this "gift", but she's the only
one out of our 6 that does this.  Its cute.

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic