From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 03:00:14 -0400
Although I love all of the Christmas carols that have been abounding the
last few days, I'm in denial and I'm not ready to think about Christmas
yet.  But here is a bit of silliness for Xena fans (not that I'm admitting
I watch it, the ferrets just like to see her war dance) and a tribute to my
ferret Gargoyle.

Gargoyle the Mighty (sung to the tune of Joxer The Mighty)

Gargoyle the Mighty,
Full of fun and raisin pride
He always has a place to hide
With Tish as his sidekick
Always ready with a lick
Bouncing high and crouching low,
Gargy s always on the go..
He s Gargoyle, he s Gargoyle the Mighty.
Never setting one foot wrong
a mighty ferret all day long
He's Gargoyle, he's Gargoyle the Mighty.
Oh, he's Gargoyle the Mighty,
There s a stash in his hole of hidey
Everybody likes him,
'Cause he is sleek and oh so slim..
Gargoyle, he's Gargoyle the Mighty.

Gargoyle the Mighty,
He's not very tidy
Everyone adores him
And scratches him under the chin.
If there s a calamity
He will be there on your knee
Mischief is his specialty
Raisins are his only fee
He s mighty and yet oh so wee
Never had a single flea..
And always the best of company
Gargoyle, he s Gargoyle the Mighty! Ha ha!

Best Wishes,
Robynn and the Four Ferrets of the Apocalypse