From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:52:48 -0400
Hello Ferret Folks,

In case you have this problem too....

I have two metal radiator covers in my home and recently one of my
ferrets, Sammy, discovered how to use the decorative cut outs at the
front to climb up onto the kitchen counters, thus sticking his head and
licking the inside of the garbage disposal - YUCK!!  Not that licking
your rear end and then kissing me is a whole lot better, but....

This morning he taught my little girl, Emma, how to do it - now they're
both up there and probably laughing at me to boot.  So today I went to
the hardware store and bought a piece of sign material that's vinyl with
a magnet backing, cut to size by the kind hardware man.  So tonight, I'll
put it up and the magnet backing will stick to the metal radiator cover
and cover up all those little footholds the beasts were using to gain
access to the counters.  HA!!!  Mommy IS smarter than you.  Well, at
least this time she was.

Hope your fuzzies are all well....

Lisa