From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 17:10:42 GMT
So I thought it would never happen, as I put everything out of reach onto
my dresser so ferrets won't get it....they end up getting on the dresser.
Chimi showed me how.  He got on the bed, looked at the dresser and in the
blink of an eye, he popped over to the dresser top.  It was quite graceful.
I found matches and perfume under my bed which gave the whole operation
away.  They were making explosives...

So, I decided that moving everything (collectibles, alarm clock, lamp,
jewelryboxes, pictures etc.) off my dresser would be too ugly.  It was
7:00pm.  SO I decided to move the bed instead.  Since my husband thought it
was a bad idea, I told him I would do it myself and closed the door behind
him.  I lugged the heavy pine queen sized bed, slowly around to the
opposite wall, got it situated, it was ugly...so I moved the bed back...I
started removing drawers from the dresser so I could swap its location with
my husband's dresser and a heavy book-laden bookshelf.  Pulled the dresser
with mirror out, shimmied my husband's dresser out.  Slowly walked the
bookshelf out, centimeter by centimeter.  Stopped to breathe, looked
around, looked like a poltergeist had gotten hold of my room.  Ok, kept
pulling furniture.  Got the dresser with mirror over to the foot of the
bed, pulled hubby's dresser over to where mine used to be, kicked a litter
pan and it went flying.  Ugh.  Arms getting weaker...spirit
breaking..cussing the ferrets.  Put drawers back in dresser, hubby comes
in, says it is hideous.  We pull the mirrored dresser back out and into its
original place, pull hubby's dresser back into place, he tries to pull the
bookshelf and exclaims "How the H*** did you move this??" and I put
thoughts of Chimi behind it and my muscles became strong enough to move it.

Got everything back to where we started...8:00pm...Take everything off my
dresser and put it in other places.  8:05pm.  Exhausted...go get the
ferrets.

Chimi jumps on the bed, hops to the dresser.  Sniffs the mirror, looks at
me....and I can see him smiling...What a punk...I grabbed him and clipped
his toenails so at least he won't be poking my dresser top.

Now we are even.

Stephanie, Chimi(HEY Pepe!! Catch this scrunchy!) &
Pepe (HEY Chimi!! Got any feminine unmentionables up there??)