From:
Kandy Mandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:58:33 -0800
hello my brother has had a ferret for a couple of months but is now too
busy to take care of it, ofcourse I have been the one who bathes it and
plays with it, he has been feeding it and keepinging it.  he got it from
the pet store he works at because someone had found it and since they are
illegal where I am they gave it to him to keep.  however for the past month
his ferret has been staying at my cousins house with her ferrets, but when
we take it back wont it be lonely?  I have been looking in all the papers
and I havent seen any ferrets for sale, does anyone know where I can find
another on for cheap in southern CA?  I cant afford much but I dont want
it to be lonley.  oh also one last thing, the ferrets it has been staying
with, has fleas!!  how do I get RID of them!!!  when I gave it a bath last
time all the fleas ran to her head, and it never had fleas before :-/