From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:10:02 -0400
I wanted to extend a very warm note of thanks to all of the FML members who
wrote me with letters of sympathy on the passing of my sweet Charity.  Many
people wrote to me with their thoughts, prayers, well wishes, and sad
stories of their own.  I wish that I had the time to sit down and write
individual letters to each and every one of you and tell you just how much
your sympathies ment to me.  It is so very hard on us to lose the things
that we hold most dear.  Your sharing of stories and expressions of concern
and caring really touched me.  :)

I am still missing Charity so much and I suppose I will for a very long
time.  I still miss Sobriety, too.  I think about them both almost everyday
and every night  I ask God  to take care of them and all of the fuzzmeisters
at the Rainbow Bridge.  Misty has taken this loss quite hard too so I have
been sure to give her the extra love and attention that she needs right now.

My sympathies and prayers go out to each and every one of you who have an
ill ferret or who have lost ferrets due to illness or accident.

Thank you all for being such a great group of people. :)

Julie and  The Fuzz Factory --Misty
In Loving Memory of Charity and Sobriety

MAY THE ANGEL OF PEACE WATCH OVER YOU TODAY AND EVERYDAY.