From:
Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:18:42 EST
I realize this is a little early to send out to everybody but I want to be
sure to give everyone enough notice (and I'm kinda excited about it, too!)

This year, in conjunction with our annual Christmas Potluck Party,
Northern Ohio Ferret Association is taking Photo's with Santa.

December 16th, 2:00 - 6:00 pm

At the home of Tom and Anne Scott, Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130

Join us for a pot luck dinner, then stay for photos with Santa, raffles
and FUN !!!

Santa photos will be available as polaroids at the party or in digital
form by email.  We're still working out details on pricing and such.
We'll have photo folders, ornaments and keychains for you to put your
pictures in.

All profits raised by the raffles and Photos with Santa will be donated to
Ferrets Unlimited at the end of the party.

Don't forget, Shelter Ferrets need Christmas, too!

Bring a donation of ferret related items (blankets, food, etc) for Ferrets
Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Please RSVP before Wednesday, December 12th, 2001 at
http://www.ohioferret.org/Events/event_rsvp.asp?fldEventID=43 or to

For more information call (216) 388-2491

* There is always the possibility of exposure to infectious diseases for
your pet when brought out into social gatherings.  To minimize this
exposure, it is recommended that you restrict handling of your pet and
exposure to other pets at the event.  All ferrets brought to the event
should be current on their rabies and distemper shots.