From:
Nancy Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:09:12 -0500
Those of you who have ferrets running loose at night when you sleep--do
you feel like you need a blood transfusion??

I was astonished when I recently read in my 1959 World Book Encyclopedia,
"Ferrets seldom devour the animals they catch, but kill them and suck
their blood."

Anyway, just as Count Dracula supposedly kept his victims under his
spell, I have found that ferrets keep many of their owners under spells.
Otherwise, why would us hoomans chase and clean up after our ferrets
until we feel like we need a blood transfusion.  Happy Halloween to all.

Nancy