From:
phbumble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:05:41 -0600
Please join us at Pethobbyist.com for another wonderful and educational
Ferret Chat on Thursday, July 27, 2006, at 8:00 PM Eastern time.

If you have an ill ferret, come join us, that way we learn from your
experiences.  If you've recently lost a beloved fuzz child, come to our
chat for support and understanding.  Let us help you celebrate your fuzz
childs life with you.  If you have information that will help other
ferrets slaves, come and share them with us so that we might learn.

It would be great to see more ferret vet techs and vets in this chat
to help educate new ferret slaves.  The chat isn't too late a night to
attend, nor is it a really long chat, it's only 1 hour.  If your not
familiar with Chats, our chat room is pretty easy to learn and I would
love teaching you the basics.

Our chats are held in the Exotic Pet Chat room.  Simply log onto the
site, click on the word chat at the top of the page, then login to the
site.  If your not a registered member, that is easy to do.

If you'd like to receive reminders for this chat, please send mail to
with Ferret Chat Reminder Request in the subject line.

I hope to see more of you in chat, so get your tushs into chat.

Chris
PHBumble.