From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 08:34:59 -0700
Hey there,

This here is Roxana.  Well, Alexander and Maxie is gettin married.  YOu ones
fair and sqare, Maxie.  I is lonely, but we can all be fwends, right?  I
would still like to be a bouncer at you alls weddin.  I thought about askin
to be a bridesmade but ma said I would have to get a pwetty dress.  I don't
think so!!  Itll be a cold day in the fridgerator before Roxana is EVER seen
in a dress!!!!!

Anyways, I have been limberin up for the bouncin.  I even have a new
exercise: Instead of climbing through the tube, I climb on top of the tube.
Its hard work, but its worth it.

So hows about it?  Can I be a bouncing at your weddings?????

Roxana

Hi Maxie,

This is your angel fewwet Alexander.  I can't wait to take your paw in holy
matressmoly.  Whens the day???  You just let me know if'n I can do anything
to help now.  And I won't even leave you like Tater and Odie left you and
your sifter.

I even have a ring!!!!!  Ma don't know it yet, but I done "borrowed" one of
her rings!!!!  She got so many, she won't miss one.  I will go get it cut
down to fit you.  What size?????  The ring is silver and has a turquiose
stone in it.  I heard Ma say she can't wear it anymore.  Will this work as
any engagement ring?  I hope so.  Cuz it is real pretty.  I will work on
"borrowing" a wedding ring.  I would take ma's, but she would know if THAT
one was messing.

Luvs and dooks,
Alexander