From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:57:35 -0400
F  is for the Fuzzy little critter that worms it's way into your heart!!!!

E  is for Everything your Fuzzy does to make you smile  :-)

R  is for the Rowdiness they cause, but you continue to Love them
   even more        :-)

R  is for the Rare moments when they climb into your lap and fall asleep.

E  is for the Everlasting Love they give to you!!!!  :-)

T  is for the Times you just want to pick them up and SMOTHER them with
   kisses, and thats just about all the time!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Sum it all up and what do you have?  One LOVABLE little critter that is
like a constant SUNSHINE in your life!!!!  A critter that loves you
unconditionally and is always putting a SMILE on your face :-) The only
Critter I know that has ever pulled me out of the rare times when I was
depressed!!!!!!!  My LOVE goes out to all the Fuzzies in the world!!!!
May the Good Lord always watch over you ALL!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

Love to ALL,

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren