Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:25:50 -0400
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce the new kids.  I found them
wallowing in an awful mess at a local pet store.  They had been sitting
there for a while and after playing with them for a bit I left.  Of
course, I couldn't get them out of my mind and went back a few days
later.  They are Cody, 6 year old MF male and Pody , 5 year old MF male.
(They were already named) I took them from the pet store directly to the
vet because they hadn t had shots for almost 2 years.  Pody is absolutely
huge.  He weighed in at 3 8 pounds, Cody at 2.6.  They seem to be in
great shape.  It was the usual story of someone just not having the
time for them anymore.  They will have a forever home here with me and
Scooter, Merlin and Milo.  They haven't been introduced yet as I want
them to be up to day on their shots.  It should be interesting though.

On another note....I have purchased numerous bedding items from Rose.
She has many items on
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding.  My guys
have enjoyed each and every item.  The quality and assortment is great!
If you are looking for new bedding for the summer months or toys please
take a moment to check some of it out.  Rose takes in many unwanted or
disposed ferrets and they are there to stay with her.  The items she
sell helps with supplies and veterinary care.

Warmly,
Diddy