From:
Diane Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:50:41 -0500
this may be good news for californians.  I live in NY but saw an article
that said Arnold Schwarzenegger was considering whether to run for
governor.  The election wouldn't be until 2002, but since he appeared in
Kindergarten Cop with a ferret and really seemed to like him, maybe he
would help ferrets get legalized?  After all, the current governor doesn't
want ferrets legalized so this could win Arnie some points.  oh and being a
handsome celebrity doesn't hurt either.  But he hasn't decidd yet,
according to the article.  I will try to find the article and save it.