From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 18:25:22 -0500
Hey Guys--

I just got a new ferret (three weeks ago), bring me to a grand total of two.
My new ferret, Ed (yes his name is Ed-he came with the name), is scratching
bald spots in his fur, under his chin.  When I got him, he had scratched a
bald spot, and broken the skin, now he just scratches bald spots.  When the
fur grows back it is orangish in color.  He doesn't have fleas, could he
have mange?  Any ideas on causes and/or treatments?  I appreciate any
replies.  Bye--

Maria (Play nice!  Please?)
Gizmo (So, when is Ed going home?)
Ed (Bald is beautiful.)