From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:28:11 -0400
Well, I would like to admit, that I have the most horrible ear and eyebrow
hygiene there is!  Yes, it was confirmed today when my four ferrets found
it necessary to all attack the problem at the same time.  You KNOW you have
serious problems when four ferrets feel it necessary to clean your ears
(inside and out), straighten your ear rings, nip clean your eye brows and
then lick them into place.  Yes, I even had the bridge of my nose cleaned.

It's shameful to admit, but it was fixed (with much giggling) and lots of
hard work.

Thanks guys...

April and the 'LOVES' Ferrets
L una
O rion
V enus
E (not gotten 5 into ferret math yet!)
S ola

April Gallaty

Please sign up to help out the charity of your choice. When you shop the
net, your charity gets a percentage of what you spend. Start here

Also, get paid while you AND your friends surf the net. Check it out here
http://www.utopiad.com/member/getPaid?refId=40027
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DJW126