From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 06:58:21 -0400
You have a great idea, and really works.  If you look at those products
that keep the cat box sweet, you will find baking soda listed near the
top of the list.  BUT, I would caution you to only use it on DRY carpet.
If you put it on wet carpet, say after someone has made a deposit, it may
pull the color.  I have had the experience with a very expensive rug, the
color faded where the baking soda was.  When I talked to other people,
they all said, let the stain dry first, then put the baking soda on it.
It will pull the odor and leave your carpet fresh.

This post may offend other people who do not have as many fur kids as we
ferret people do.  BUT, I think, over all, we are a healthy lot.  Our
immune systems are tops, and in my house, even when I vacuum every day,
you only need to inhale to get your daily ration of fiber.  Dook dook.

Marilyn