Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:37:45 -0500
I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Fosta boy's
eyes where filled with tears. Let me explain. After my $200 visit
to the vets to confirm my suspicions of the Heliobacter I left with
Metronidazole, Carafate, and Amoxi. Well as any ferret owner knows how
their babies love Metronidazole and Amoxi?!! The length we will go to
get the meds it into them...

Unfortunately I have to scruff him 4x a day and tonight on his third
scruff - his eyes just filled up and a tear rolled down his little
cheek. Break my heart. I know he needs the meds and even disguising
them is not fooling him. It just kills me. I thought the teeth grinding
hurt me, but nothing like this. I taste anything I give them first and
crap -the stuff plain sucks.

Give you kiddies an extra kiss tonight. Now the tears are rolling down
my face.

Lisa