From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:08:27 EDT
There is an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't
make him drink." Matan has asked for advice, and many of you have kindly
provided him with good, sound suggestions.  Unfortunately, that is all you
can do.  None of us can make him follow the suggestions we give.  If he
chooses to ignore our advice, rather than attack, maybe we need to just
move on.  The last few issues have had more and more space devoted to this
issue, but it is obvious that it is not going to be resolved in a manner
that would satisfy most of us.  Perhaps we need to let it go, and focus on
others that would listen to what we say.  All we can ever do is provide
information to those that ask.  Once this has been done, I think it is
best to move on.

Just my 2 cents.
Danee

[Moderator's note: I'll use some discretion, but in general, I'd suggest
that further posts from Matan have to be unique, not just a rehashing of
the same old post.

Not to mention that the posts are now no longer about the poor jill in
estrus but they're about Matan himself and language differences!  Those
will no longer be accepted -- definitely time to move on from that.  BIG]