From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:32:00 -0500
Kaye from the UK: I wouldn't mind if my ferrets ate meat but other than
sniffing at it they pretty much leave it alone.  My female will take cooked
meat and hide it (she especially likes Pizza Hut chicken wings - I watch and
count where they're all going and then retrieve them, she'll actually rip
them right out of your mouth but doesn't eat them, just stashes them).
Occassionally I've seen her actually eat a small bit of cooked beef.  My boy
shows no interest at all.

BTW I noticed "Lurcher" in your address.  I know someone answered this for
me before but I can't remember - what type of dog is a Lurcher?

Mary