From:
beth mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:58:54 -0400
Hi all.  This is Beth,(yes that ONE) I used to be a regular on the fml as
many of you might remember me, Maybe maybe not..lol,,

I have a dilema, my big polar bear boy miles has found a girlfriend in
Wolfy's Serendipity, (dipity-as Miles calls her) :)..  he is sooo lonely
without his little girlfriend.  I need to know if anyone out here knows
of a little girl needs a home in the tenn area, I am willing to give a
wonderful home to a needy baby.  I lost my Jazmyn this year and this was
miles first girlfriend,,(shhh don;t tell serendipity),, just email me