From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:01:33 -0700
Judy

In honor of the FML 5000th Issue, the FML story has been passed to BIG
who will be posting the conclusion within the next couple of days!

After he has posted the conclusion, anyone who wants a copy of the story
in it's entirety should contact me and I'll e-mail it right out!!

Several people have suggested that I charge a fee for the story, but I
feel this story belongs to us all and anyone who wants a copy is welcome
to ask for it!  However - if you did enjoy the story and would like to
make a contribution to the FML 5000th Celebration - that would be
wonderful!!  For details on how to donate, please visit:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

Thanks!

Judy Cooke and all the contributors: Fran Prager, Sandy Weaver-Deem,
Marilyn Ledoux, Bill Gruber, Rebecca Carlton, Debbi Woodring, Brenda
Johnson, Rebecca 'Wolfy' Stout, October Pawlik and Mella Midnight, Nicole
Laidacker, Donna Christen, Jan Storck, Stephanie Grant, Ardith Raine,
Julie Fossa, Renee Downs, Debbie Hunton, Jules Johns, Linda Iroff, Randy
Belair and Harley Bug, Ela Heyn, Sukie Crandall, Lydia Russell, Karen
Douglas and Joan F.