From:
Marge Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 08:46:59 -0500
Carol Voivedich wrote
>"She then told me that she has decided to sell the ferrets and cage for
>$350.00.  I am leaving in just a few minutes to pull the money out of the
>bank and get the ferrets. . .I will call the electric company and phone
>company and see if they will sympathize with me over these ferrets and
>extend my bill."

"At 6:30 tonight I picked up the ferrets and cage.  Lisa was still very
angry and very insulting. . . .By the way, Lisa took the $350 blood money!"

Carol didn't ask me to post this, but has authorized me to release her
address (incase you want to help pay the ransom of these 2 kids)

Carol Voivedich
14118 Forest Glen Lane
Walker, LA  70785

[Moderator's note: Carol has since posted to the FML (and told me in
personal email as well) that she does NOT want donations sent to her but
asks that you consider donating to a shelter instead.  BIG]