From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:41:18 -0400
WE NEED A GOOD HOME Below is info on two ferrets needing a home, she is
desperately trying to find a home for her two ferrets, she is leaving
in a week or so, she was asking $300 for the ferrets and all of their
things, but will take less, if anyone can take these guys, please call
her or email her at [log in to unmask]

WE NEED A GOOD HOME

Dexter & Dash

General info: 1.5 years old, male (neutered), handsome albino ferret.

Medical history: healthy, vaccine up to date rabies/distemper due on
10/17/2009 dewormed.

Personality: Dexter: friendly, curious, playful and love resins.

Dash: shy at first, observant, playful, affectionate and love shrimp.

Belonging : everything you can think of: huge cage, bed, blanket,
hammock, 3 story condo toy, 4 litter boxes, 2 food bowls, 2 water
bottles, food, vitamin & supplement, hair ball remedies, ears drop,
shampoo, towel, nails clipper, carrier, leashes, ferret for dummy
book(for beginner) and lots of toys.

Training: both litter train, can roll over for treat.

300$ adoption fee or best offer..they both are priceless and I love
them so much. Must go together.

I will make sure they are in a good hand, someone who will love and
take best care of them as much as I do. Adoption fee is negotiable
for qualify home.

Ps. I'm moving aboard please call 7724804479