From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 18:07:28 EST
Rest in peace, Miss Amber Paisley and sister Spike.

It was with a heavy heart that we read Kit and Bear's posts about the
passing of Miss Amber.  Then we read that Spike had gone to join her in
Rainbow Country.  We never had the priveledge of coming to know Spike as we
did Amber but we mourn her loss equally as much.  Our hearts, thoughts and
prayers are with Kit, Papa, Bear, Eva and Nip tonight.  In our simple
belief, all life is a part of a larger Life and death is a return to the
Source of Life.  Those of us who are left behind when a dear one moves on to
that better place, that more perfect existence, must comfort each other and
share our sadness.  We must not lose sight of the fact that we are sad
becuase we have been left alone to continue our Earthly struggle until, we
too, cross the Rainbow Bridge and rejoin our loved ones.  We may be deprived
of their physical presence for a time but our seperation is only a temporary
thing.

While we will miss Spike very much, the loss of Amber hurts us very deeply.
She wrote to us often and we came to care for her in a special way.  She
remained in high spirits to the end.  She remained a proper little lady to
the end.  Goodbye, for now, Miss Amber Paisley.  We will miss you, your high
spirits and wonderful letters very much.  Save us a place on the Rainbow
Bridge that is very close to you and Spike, to Bud and Racy, and all the
rest who are waiting for us.

Much love,

Paw Paw, Tater and Odie