From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 20:35:07 -0700
You know, I think Holly really hit on something!  I never really thought
about it that way, but it really is much safer for a Fuzzie to spend the
night in a cage.  My Katie is in her cage unless I am home to supervise, and
she also sleeps in the cage at night.  If there were an emergency, such as a
fire, I would know exactly where to find her to get her out safely.  Also I
don't have to worry about accidently stepping on her if I have to get up in
the night to answer a phone call ( my # is very close to an all night
grocery ) or natures call!  I always thought it would be fun to have her
loose all the time, but this kind of makes me glad she sleeps in her
"house".  Just MHO!

Dayna, GREAT JOB!  We'll forgive the fibs & the Babies are safe, thats all
that counts!  Give all the shelter kids a hug!

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"