Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 12:47:53 -0400
Hi Everybody,
        First I want to thank everybody who responded to my "Additional
Ferret" question..I'm still thinking it over..and I have another question.
My little monster chews *everything*...her blankets...the lining of her
hammock....any handy towel....and I know that any rubber or latex toys are
out of the question...(I found little pieces of her orange rubber mouse's
tail in her litterbox) but what about stuffed animals?  She loves them and
carries them around with her all the time..her favorite is a Simba doll
that she'll attack for hours...but can the fuzz and bits of material she
must be swallowing cause the same blockages that rubber and latex cause?  I
mean short of keeping her in a bare cage..I don't see how I can stop her
from chewing....(and its sooooo cute to see her running around with a
little stuffed bunny...or carrying simba whose twice her size around) I
recently bought some laxatone and decided to use it three times a week on
her as a precaution....Is this really needed?...I guess my main concern is
that I don't know if I"m over or under reacting.
.I'd appreciate anyones information on the danger of chewing
blankets towels and stuffed toys.  Thanks in advance.

shannon and baby (the monster under my bed)