From:
ROBERT Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:23:35 -0400
Again, Oxford Ferret Rescue must come and ask for your support.  Our
annual fundraiser is not for 2 more months.  We had a boy surrendered to
the shelter and we knew as soon as we saw him that there was something
terribly wrong inside.  We took him to the vet today and our vet
confirmed that there is a mass inside.  It is possibly on the spleen,
and could very well be compromising other organs.  The fluid is slowly
leaking into the abdominal cavity.  If he does not get surgery, he will
die very soon.  We are not sure, even with the surgery, that he will
survive.  We want to give him the chance at a happy life again, but our
rescue is out of funds.  We need donations to cover is surgery.

Please, if you have just a small amount to donate, it would be greatly
appreciated.  Donations can be sent to our vet at

Chadwells Animal Hospital
3004 Emmorton Road
Abingdon, Md. 21009

Or to our paypal at

or to our mailing addy at

Oxford Ferret Rescue
3916 Blue Ball Road
Elkton, Md. 21921

Please consider making a donation to help save this lil mans life.

Sincerely
Claudia Johnson
Dee Bickling
Oxford Ferret Rescue