From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:53:22 EDT
I would just like to say of the FML that one can squabble here, laugh,
learn, debate, enrage, engage....

but the thing that bursts my buttons is the way that this community of
ferret lovers that spans the globe comes together when there is a ferret
crises.

I sent the man who is apparently very ill a letter to let him know what
kindness is stored up inside of this diverse group...That differences fly
out the window when needs of helpless little ones is urgent.  This is an
amazing group of people.

If the gentleman with 70 ferrets is reading this..please let those of us
that can and chose to, be of assistants to you in finding new homes for
your babies.  I have written to say that if there is a way to retrieve
two males that get along with other ferrets, that I would take them in.

I have made some new ferret art pieces...including a Harry Potter piece
in which the ferret is feeding a hooman to the monster ( the hooman is
not alive "-)) I have a wonderful art piece with the ferret on the farm
with his crops, farm animals and flowers, with the American flag waving
in the background.  I have other items that will fetch money on E-bay to
help a little with costs of relocating, and vet bills.

I know from what I read on the FML today that others would be there to
help in a myriad of different ways.

That is one of the miracles and wonders of this group.

Sir..if you are reading this...please contact the group, or one of us,
to begin the process of raising funds and finding loving ferret homes
for as many of your beloved ones as we can.  PLease?: do not wait until
declining health weakens you such that your furry companions suffer.

Respectfully
Lisette