From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:08:33 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I have to apologize for the delay since I just realized I hadn't
announced the winner of the 'SOS Limited Edition Doodlebug Symposium
Print', number 1 of 5.

Congratulations to Mike Janke who won the print and should have received
it by now.  Mike was not present when the winning ticket was drawn.

Thank you all so much for buying tickets to the raffle and for coming by
the SOS table at the Symposium and showing your support for SOS and the
ferret shelters of the FML who are helped thanks to you.

All five prints went to good homes and I hope will be enjoyed.  Thank you
all who donated to the different raffles which benefited ferrets.

Sharon B. :)

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.