Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 10:50:15 -0400
Hi again-it's mom Barb & the 6 pack of house trashers.  When I took my
Tobby to the vet's to get his distemper shot last time by the time we got
home he started to get real sick throwing up & crying.  Had to rush him
back to the vet's.  Doc said he was having a allergic reaction from the
shot.  Had to give him another shot to counter react it.  Then he was
fine.  Doc said he won't be able to get them anymore.  Is there another
kind of shot he can get in place of this?  Sure don't want him to get
the shot again plus don't want him to get distemper either.

Thanks!  I read the digest everyday & enjoy reading about everyone's
special fuzzies.

Mom Barb & 6 pack