From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:59:40 -0800
Noodles is going in to get her Lupron shot today.  I'm hoping that it
will work.  Has anyone experienced the 4-6 month shot to not work?  Her
right gland is affected, not sure if that makes a difference.

Noodles and Kokie are the best of buddies right now.  She'll tackle Kokie
to the ground, hold his head down with her front paws and nibble the
crazy out of his ear and his neck.  I dont think he minds, he probably
thinks she wants to play so he gets riled up and starts pouncing on her,
She screams in a mad fit, puffs up her tail, charges him, tries to tackle
him, and he alligator rolls her and she just lays there stunned...like
"hey, you were supposed to run when I scream" I'm not sure that Noodles
realizes he's deaf, and he's also a garbage disposal...he'll eat just
about anything I hand him!

    ---------------------------------

There's still plenty of time to sign up for the FML thankgiving swap.
All you do is make the three shelters something, like bedding, toys,
or anything, and send it to them to let them know how thankfull we are
for their hard work.  The three shelters chosen are: 24 carat ferret
rescue, fuzztek north(ADV+), and Ferret City(ADV+)

If you would like to participate, just send me an email and I'll send you
their contact information :)

DOOKS!

-valerie

=====